Saturday 8 October 2016

How can I spread the word about ? It's a really good site and people need to hear about it more!

It sounds like you already think this site is useful and you're asking why it isn't better publicized. I agree that is very useful! There are ways that users can help get the word out. You can follow on Facebook and Twitter. Retweet their tweets and share their posts with your social media network. When you ask for homework help and get a great answer, you can share that question and answer...

It sounds like you already think this site is useful and you're asking why it isn't better publicized. I agree that is very useful! There are ways that users can help get the word out. You can follow on Facebook and Twitter. Retweet their tweets and share their posts with your social media network. When you ask for homework help and get a great answer, you can share that question and answer on Facebook or tweet it using the icons that show up with your question. 


As an educator I've made my colleagues and students aware of . I also like and share social media posts. This leads to questions from my friends and gives me an opportunity to tell them about ' quality content and their review processes that ensure professionalism. I've been an educator for about six weeks and two of my teaching colleagues have already joined based on my enthusiasm. Let your friends know about and encourage them to also spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there any personification in "The Tell-Tale Heart"?

Personification is a literary device in which the author attributes human characteristics and features to inanimate objects, ideas, or anima...